A company’s success is revealed through its commitment to advancing its people’s knowledge, talent, skill, and training.George Phirippidis CEO, KerrHill
Growing an organization's bottom line through the implementation of proven business management processes and the professional skills development of its people.
The KerrHill Legacy
Continual applause for our management training programs and bottom line impact to profits has consistently built a reputation, a heritage, and an internationally trusted brand. Our clients range in size and shape from public and privately held companies, city, county and state governments, and small businesses to multi-national, multi-billion dollar enterprises.
KerrHill solutions are simple, dynamic, easily assimilated and implemented. From management and leadership development workshops to consultative-based solutions, we leverage our years of experience into providing you, our client, with best practice programs that affordably solve your business challenge needs.
- We view business management training and development as an ongoing process, not an event.
- We have a successful 24-year track record in the personal and professional development arena across many industries.
- We have a wide scope of experience in creating and delivering business-management-based training and development programs that address core client needs.
- We balance interpersonal development skills with simple business management tools that provide lasting results.
- Return on Investment is an integral part of KerrHill programs.
- We incorporate follow-up processes to all standard and custom programs.
KerrHill Training Methodology
KerrHill incorporates learning techniques that have been proven to increase skills retention during the training and development process. Some of these include but are not limited to:
- Understanding Human Behavior
- Interactive "think tank" learning sessions
- Simple business management processes that work
- Results Measurement processes
- Accountability to Results