Supervisors Development Program
First time in management? You're getting the best in class with this program.
- Designed For: New or entry-level Managers, Supervisors, Team or Project leaders.
- Format: Interactive, problem solving, supervisory skill development.
- Highlights: DISC Behavioral Profile assessment, understanding team dynamics, the shift from contributor to manager, setting personal and professional goals, how to manage and motivate a team to achieve business goals.
- Timeline: 2 days.
- Take Aways: Understanding human behavior for effective communication and team building, one personal and one business development goal, using the Six Functions of Management effectively, business goals accountability system.
- Built-in program Return on Investment.
Additional Program information
- Comprehensive overview of the role of a Supervisor.
- Introduction and review of six key supervisory functions.
- Improving delegation skills.
- Interaction with other supervisors.
- Understanding personal DISC behavioral profiles.
- Dealing with workplace issues.
- KerrHill’s acclaimed IGOA™ problem solving process.
- Goal creation and action planning.
- Tracking and measuring accountability.
- Built-in Return On Investment.
- Personal development action plans.
- Personal and professional life balance.