The art of KerrHill coaching is just that. You get more than a coach who can facilitate you through personal or professional obstacles and challenges to reach your goals… you get a seasoned professional that has an average of over 20 years of business experience that you can tap into.
KerrHill coaching programs are designed differently than most other programs and have a proven track record for lasting change in personal and professional needs. The outline below is a framework by which we design coaching programs.
To move an individual beyond personal or professional obstacles and develop new interpersonal leader and manager skills.
One-on-one in-person or phone-based coaching sessions.
- Initial 1-2 hour intake sessions with coachee and their manager.
- Clarify specific areas for development, establish agreements and commitments.
- Administer 360 feedback report.
- Identify internal stakeholder team.
- Administer some or all of DISC, TKI, EQ & Firo B Behavioral Style Reports.
- Receive 360 results and behavioral reports with coach's analysis and debrief.
- Address and discuss roadblocks to growth and change.
- Create strategic action steps for personal and professional development.
- Optional: Auditing Team meetings, shadowing in the workplace.
- Execute plans to assess progress on achieving desired results.
- Quarterly check-ins with supervising manager for progress and feedback.
- Provide post-program 360 Feedback report.
- Conclude coaching engagement with a summary of program findings for coachee and their manager.
- Coaching Focal Points include but are not limited to: strategic thinking, building a strong executive team, relationship-building, envisioning and executing, ability to create team vision and execute.
- Skills, Management proficiency, Managing Business Challenges, short or long term Career Development.
Initial one to two-hour in-person intake session, followed by a choice of monthly meeting sessions tailored to meet your needs.
Due to the variety and nature of coaching sessions, we will be glad to provide pricing based on a program of choice.
To learn more about how Executive Coaching can help you and your organization, please contact us.